Ford is the latest brand to offer discounts on its electric vehicles in China due to increased competition and over supply.
Be the Change ⚡️
- An inside look at the new all-electric European Ford Explorer
- Ford’s Project T3 EV pickup trucks to be built at new plant in Tennessee
- 7-Eleven charging network 7Charge puts spotlight on potential Canadian sites
- One-third of Americans would consider an EV for their next vehicle purchase [Update]
- Hyundai to keep push buttons in vehicles as they are safer
- City of Leicester ditches diesel in shift to all-electric bus fleet
- Are self-driving projects over-hyped?
- 2023 Hyundai IONIQ 6 owners will receive two years of complementary Electrify America charging
- Reviewers are impressed with the Nissan Ariya e-4ORCE AWD [Updated]
- Andrea and Zach review the 2023 Genesis Electrified GV70 review, their new favourite EV SUV [Updated]
- Early video reviews of the new Ford Explorer EV are here [Updated]
- Introducing the new all-electric Ford Explorer
- Scout Motors CEO Scott Keogh discusses new business model for the iconic Scout brand [Updated]
- Mercedes-Benz winter testing long haul battery electric trucks in northern Finland