Join Nicki Shields as she shows what the Volkswagen ID. Buzz is like to live with over an extended period of time. What is it like in colder, err cool British weather? What can kind of range can you expect? How much attention does it attract?
Be the Change ⚡️
- 7-Eleven charging network 7Charge puts spotlight on potential Canadian sites
- One-third of Americans would consider an EV for their next vehicle purchase [Update]
- Hyundai to keep push buttons in vehicles as they are safer
- City of Leicester ditches diesel in shift to all-electric bus fleet
- Are self-driving projects over-hyped?
- 2023 Hyundai IONIQ 6 owners will receive two years of complementary Electrify America charging
- Reviewers are impressed with the Nissan Ariya e-4ORCE AWD [Updated]
- Andrea and Zach review the 2023 Genesis Electrified GV70 review, their new favourite EV SUV [Updated]
- Early video reviews of the new Ford Explorer EV are here [Updated]
- Introducing the new all-electric Ford Explorer
- Scout Motors CEO Scott Keogh discusses new business model for the iconic Scout brand [Updated]
- Mercedes-Benz winter testing long haul battery electric trucks in northern Finland
- VW plans mass-market entry-level EV for less than €20,000 (~ CDN$29,000 / US$21,000)
- 7-Eleven wants to build the largest EV charging network in North America