All trims sold across Canada starting this Spring, will come with a Long Range 77.4-kWh battery and customers will be able to select from either a rear motor only layout, or for all-wheel drive.
The Ioniq 6 Preferred RWD Long Range has a MSRP of CDN$54,999 and a Natural Resources Canada (NRC)-estimated range of 581 kilometres (361 miles).
Dual motor AWD models have a starting MSRP of CDN$57,999 and have up to 509 kilometres (316 miles) of range.
2023 Ioniq 6 Pricing
|TRIM LEVEL||ESTIMATED RANGE||M.S.R.P. ($CAD)|
|Preferred RWD Long Range (18-inch wheels)||581 kilometres||$54,999|
|Preferred AWD Long Range (18-inch wheels)||509 kilometres||$57,999|
|Preferred AWD Long Range w/Ultimate Pkg
Freight and PDI: $1,925
The Hyundai Ioniq 6 is equipped with 800-volt, 350 kW fast charging that can charge the battery from 10 to 80 percent in as little as 18 minutes and gain up to 322 kilometres of range in 15 minutes of charging.
Other key standard features of the Ioniq 6 include »
- Battery pre-heater, charge prep
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW) with Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (RCCA)
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA), Lane Following Assist (LFA)
- Highway Drive Assist (HDA), Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Heated front seats and steering wheel
- Power trunk
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
- Power flush door handles
- 18-inch alloy wheels with 225/55 tires
- Column-mounted Shift-By-Wire (SBW)
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with interactive pixel lights
- 12.3″ LCD cluster display
- 12.3″ infotainment system with navigation
- Android Auto/Apple CarPlay
- Front USB (Type-A) input/charging
- Center console mounted dual USB charging (Type-C)
- Dual rear USB (Type-C) charging
- Bluelink Connected Car Services for a period of three years
- Over-the-Air update capability
The Ioniq 6 is designed around Hyundai’s purpose built Electric-Global Modular Platform (E-GMP). Hyundai Motor Company plan to introduce 17 battery electric vehicle (BEV) models and sell more than 1.8-million BEV units worldwide by 2030.