Nio is venturing out of China, starting in EV-friendly Norway. After taking a look at the NIO House in Oslo, and the NIO All-In-One-Lifestyle-Package they are promoting, DW reviews the Nio ES8, a competitor with Tesla’s Model X.
Accelerating the Charge ⚡️
- Repentigny debuts the first all-electric Ford Mustang Mach-E police car in Quebec
- Throttle House reviews the 2022 Hyundai IONIQ 5
- Tesla Model 3 and Model Y are the most expensive vehicles to insure in U.S.A.
- Thomas and James of Throttle House review the 2022 Lucid Air Dream Edition Performance
- Porsche Mission R: The all-electric future of racing?
- VW invests $20 Million to prepare US outlets for EV sales
- Toyota continues to focus on gas burning vehicles for Latin America, blaming a lack of government guidelines for slow EV adoption
- Canoo shifts EV production from Europe to USA
- Waze adds EV chargers to its app
- GM starts deliveries of a 9,000-pound (4,082 kilograms) USD$110,295 (CDN$142,100) Godzilla, otherwise known as the GMC Hummer EV
- Goodyear introduces tire designed for EVs
- Consumer Reports asks how much winter weather affects an EVs driving range
- 10 cheapest EVs in the UK
- About a third of all households in England and Scotland and a quarter in Wales do not have off-street parking, making EV charging more challenging and expensive