“I would say a minimum of 50% of our sales will be electric, possibly more,” Aston Martin Chief Executive Tobias Moers said during the Reuters Events Automotive Summit.
Accelerating the Charge ⚡️
- Throttle House reviews the 2022 Hyundai IONIQ 5
- Tesla Model 3 and Model Y are the most expensive vehicles to insure in U.S.A.
- Thomas and James of Throttle House review the 2022 Lucid Air Dream Edition Performance
- Porsche Mission R: The all-electric future of racing?
- VW invests $20 Million to prepare US outlets for EV sales
- Toyota continues to focus on gas burning vehicles for Latin America, blaming a lack of government guidelines for slow EV adoption
- Canoo shifts EV production from Europe to USA
- Waze adds EV chargers to its app
- GM starts deliveries of a 9,000-pound (4,082 kilograms) USD$110,295 (CDN$142,100) Godzilla, otherwise known as the GMC Hummer EV
- Goodyear introduces tire designed for EVs
- Consumer Reports asks how much winter weather affects an EVs driving range
- 10 cheapest EVs in the UK
- About a third of all households in England and Scotland and a quarter in Wales do not have off-street parking, making EV charging more challenging and expensive
- Most large U.S. cities have yet to institute strong policies to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from transportation