The luxury Mercedes Benz EQS is built on an all-new EV specific platform designed from the ground up to accommodate big batteries and be highly efficient. Alex asks if the EQS is the best EV currently available.
Accelerating the Charge ⚡️
- Repentigny debuts the first all-electric Ford Mustang Mach-E police car in Quebec
- Throttle House reviews the 2022 Hyundai IONIQ 5
- Tesla Model 3 and Model Y are the most expensive vehicles to insure in U.S.A.
- Thomas and James of Throttle House review the 2022 Lucid Air Dream Edition Performance
- Porsche Mission R: The all-electric future of racing?
- VW invests $20 Million to prepare US outlets for EV sales
- Toyota continues to focus on gas burning vehicles for Latin America, blaming a lack of government guidelines for slow EV adoption
- Canoo shifts EV production from Europe to USA
- Waze adds EV chargers to its app
- GM starts deliveries of a 9,000-pound (4,082 kilograms) USD$110,295 (CDN$142,100) Godzilla, otherwise known as the GMC Hummer EV
- Goodyear introduces tire designed for EVs
- Consumer Reports asks how much winter weather affects an EVs driving range
- 10 cheapest EVs in the UK
- About a third of all households in England and Scotland and a quarter in Wales do not have off-street parking, making EV charging more challenging and expensive