2021-10-22 / 1280 x 1280 px
The Trend is Electric ⚡️
- Utility pole-mounted chargers can help ease the challenge of charging EVs in urban areas
- Official 2023 Hyundai IONIQ 6 Walkaround
- Tata is considering setting up an EV battery production plant in Spain or the UK
- Nissan expects to launch an electric vehicle with a solid-state battery by 2028
- Ford expects EV production will reach 50,000 a month by the end of 2023
- The US EPA’s mileage range for the Hyundai Ioniq 6 have been announced, and it’s impressive!
- Volvo brand is gearing up for an electric blitz
- EVs comprise almost 80 percent of new vehicle sales in Norway, and 60 percent in Iceland, but less than 5 percent in the USA
- Who killed the first commercially viable electric vehicle, the GM EV1?
- Nissan unveils the Max-Out Electric Convertible
- The EV transition isn’t just about cars – the broader goal should be access to clean mobility for everyone
- The crew at Electrifying spent a month with VW’s retro ID.Buzz passenger van, and they love it
- The number of new BEVs registered in Canada continues to increase, up 85 percent
- Jonny Smith takes a look at the winner of European Car of the Year, the Jeep Avenger